Thursday, October 7, 2010

TELL Me why....

what should i do? what should i feel rght nw? i hurt him..im selfish...its only me whos not hurt...bt he is?i wanna cry! i wanna express myself wholly so that all the pain wud go away! i want to 4get this pain...n juz b his fren too! juz like wat he want me to do!

he said he need me....he said he want me to b by his side......to help him b a good person.....hw can i do dat if im nt my usual self anymore?????!!!!hw can i b myself when everytime i look at him my heart skipped a beat,everytime someone text me i hope it was him, everytime i talk to him i feel myself blushed, everytime when its time to switch off the light i remember him.....n everytime i woke up i asked myself wat is he doing today?.....hw can i b my usual self with him as he wantd me to b (as his FREN only) if i cant control my feelings 4 him anymore...

he didnt knw hw much it hurts me......he said im selfish? hw can i b selfish when all dis time i want to b by his side as wat he always wantd bt actually inside myself my heart is ripped apart??? till i cant hold on any longer.....

hw can i ....

i knw.....its my own damn fault to feel this way towards him....i should b juz frens with him back then...shudnt have let him confessed to me..should have stay by my principle...'to not let any guy hurt me'....

is it my fault for hurting him as he said......cant he understand dat im hurt too????hw can i b selfish...when all the time ...i always think of his well being???

please God.....help me forget my feelings for him.......so dat every1 will b happy....juz as he will when he sees "I'M HIS USUAL FREN BACK..."




No comments:

Post a Comment